Private Equity Fundraiser
BoxOffice Pitch is seeking highly motivated Private Equity Associates who have experience finding qualified investors for entertainment studios or film projects.
BoxOffice Pitch Private Equity Associates must be high caliber self-starters who possess a strong desire to understand the dynamics of the private equity industry. We are seeking highly motivated, bright candidates who want to become an integral part of a dynamic team and exhibit:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Management and mentorship capabilities
- High degree of dedication
- Associates should have a minimum of four to five years of post-college financial services experience, ideally including financial sponsors, fund placement, investor relations or private equity experience
- Must be able to pass a Bad Actor certification.
Send resume and references to email@example.com